Wednesday, November 3, 2010

nothing shy of incredible

I am extraordinary. All over the world my novels are considered novelties. In India they praise me for my prophecies. France flourishes when they have the chance to frolic in my flowers. Together me, myself, and I singlehandedly freed the Netherlands from German control.

            On Tuesdays I teach; Wednesdays are walks. Traveling is a passion but never once has water seen me. Tigers are terrified while prides of lions gently gather me food. I founded the 53 state of America, that being Russia. Wars have been ended by my deep thoughts and crystal clear motives. Galaxies have formed while none are destroyed. Hordes of humans all hum one song to the sound of my chant, “we are family.”  Cactuses talk to me in my native tongue; silence. I find no need to rope calf only to untie them, or ride bulls only to anger them. I have climbed the highest peak on Mount Everest in one afternoon, only to descend that night. I do not eat nor sleep as there are better things to do with my time and hungrier people than me. I have been parachuting but have never stepped foot in a plane. Now that you know you have met the only Superman, I will end this with nothing but a period.


No comments:

Post a Comment